Smarketing News with LeAnn Siefferman
This week's guest is artist LeAnn Siefferman, who is on a mission to unite people through art, especially dinnerware. LeAnn will soon be entering into the Hambigde Center Residency Program for Ceramics.
5 Coolest things:
5) Alter Ego - MIT Device Listens to the Voices in Your Head - has learned 100 words so far.
4) Free AI Course - Helsinki University is offering a free artificial intelligence: Elements of AI.
3) Goal Setter for Kids - a “go fund me” or college prepaid type of app for kids. Let friends donate to their future.
2) 3-Week Action Plan for Marketers and GDPR - get your website and marketing ready for Europe’s GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (May 25).
BONUS: https://secureprivacy.ai/ - checks your website and then creates the fixes for you in regards to GDPR.
1) Jump Out of a Virtual Plane - indoor skydiving with virtual reality goggles.
Majors Motors and M Lounge - Owned by Tim Majors, a car collector, the M Bar and Rooftop Lounge is equal parts cocktail lounge and classic car museum.