Special Guest Merle Liivand
This week's guest is Merle Liivand, an Estonian businesswoman who is also a professional swimmer and real-life mermaid.
5 Coolest Things:
5) Electrified Roads - Sweden has opened the first road that charges your car while you drive.
4) Knowhere News - today’s headline stories written with AI to avoid a bias.
3) Babcock Ranch - America’s first solar-powered town. Think of Celebration but all solar-powered and sustainable.
2) SoLight Designs - a solar light that looks like folded paper - pops up - works for 8 hours. 90 lumens. Every purchase donates one to a needy area. (Thousands were sent to Puerto Rico)
1) Plastic Bank - paying people in impoverished areas to collect discarded plastic. Cleaning the earth! Yes!
MERLE'S COOL THING:
World Clean Up Day app - an app to mark where trash is so it can be picked up on World Clean Up Day.
DAVID'S COOL THINGS:
Golf Sensors - golf clubs and golf balls with sensors and trackers in them.
MyCharge Hub Mini - charge many different items with this little gadget.