Smarketing News with Dennis Littley
With over 1 million social media followers, Dennis Littley of Ask Chef Dennis shares his best social media tips.
Top 5 Coolest Things:
5) Virtual Experiences at Art Museums: Smithsonian has teamed with Intel and Linden Labs to create a Burning Man type of experience - from home with a VR headset. (British museum did the same with their ancient Egyptian exhibit)
4) Video Speed Controller - via hotkeys on a Chrome Extension - speed through video ads, non relevant parts, etc.
3) SeedProof - a micro funding program from Google that awards cash grants weekly to new products.
2) Kabaq - create 3D videos of food using augmented reality -use on menus, social media, etc. this scanner makes it easy:
1) Foodini - Foodini users just need a Wi-Fi connection to choose recipes from Natural Machines' community site, which they can also do remotely from a smartphone or tablet. They can choose from a library of shapes or create their own to print.
Local Spotlight: Parkland Autism Car Wash