Special Guest Cory Warren of Lean Green Dad
This week's guest is top parent and health and fitness blogger, Cory Warren. His Lean Green Dad website focuses on delivering plant-based information and meal plans as well as providing plenty of parent advice, inspiration, and motivation. He also discusses the launch of his new meal planning app Prepear.
10 Coolest things:
10) Unspoil Me - by Samsung - a self-hypnosis website to help you forget a TV series you watched, so you can watch it all over again. Hmmmm… wonder if it is real? If not, what a clever marketing campaign by Samsung!
9) LegoHouse- Airbnb is hosts a contest to win a one-night stay at some out-of-this-world venues, including a mansion built from 25 million legos in Denmark. Just one of many “win a night” - Past stays have included staying at the Bostion Redsox stadium, dangled within Shark Aquarium, and even Halloween night in the Paris Catacombs!
8) Fritz the Robotic Puppet - an animatronic robot head that you can control - program him to do lots of things, including reading your tweets! (Only works with PC)
7) That Sound That Day - transform a special memory (song from your wedding, etc.) into a visual work of art.
6) Digital Sweat Patch - Gatorade debuted a patch last year (only hydration), but now the National Kidney Foundation has raised the stakes. Northwestern University has developed a new one for the Foundation's ad campaign, including artwork by famous tattoo artists.
5) StrongrFastr.com - plug in your gender, weight goals, and diet preference and it will give you a complete meal plan and workout plan. It's a great way to start getting fit!
4) Gita - built by Piaggio, it’s a rolling case that follows you around. Carry home groceries, etc. in Italian style!
3) Alexa Smartphone App - finally the power of Alexa on the app. Yes! (Psst! Have you checked out Smarketing News on Alexa?)
2) Amazon’s Cashierless Store - opened in Seattle, it's the first cashierless store - all automated!
1) TytoHome Exam Kit - a complete doctor’s office for your phone. Look in ear, nose, throat, then video conference with your doctor.
CORY'S COOL THING:
ManyChat - chat with your clients directly through Facebook messages.
This week's spotlight is on music and food. The first focus in the Timucua Arts Foundation's White House, a tiny music hall featuring big names providing an extraordinary experience.