10 Coolest Things with Cory Warren of Lean Green Dad
Links to Items Mentioned in This Segment:
10) Unspoil Me - by Samsung - a self-hypnosis website to help you forget a TV series you watched, so you can watch it all over again. Hmmmm… wonder if it is real? If not, what a clever marketing campaign by Samsung!
9) LegoHouse- Airbnb is hosts a contest to win a one-night stay at some out-of-this-world venues, including a mansion built from 25 million legos in Denmark. Just one of many “win a night” - Past stays have included staying at the Bostion Redsox stadium, dangled within Shark Aquarium, and even Halloween night in the Paris Catacombs!
8) Fritz the Robotic Puppet - an animatronic robot head that you can control - program him to do lots of things, including reading your tweets! (Only works with PC)
7) That Sound That Day - transform a special memory (song from your wedding, etc.) into a visual work of art.
6) Digital Sweat Patch - Gatorade debuted a patch last year (only hydration), but now the National Kidney Foundation has raised the stakes. Northwestern University has developed a new one for the Foundation's ad campaign, including artwork by famous tattoo artists.
5) StrongrFastr.com - plug in your gender, weight goals, and diet preference and it will give you a complete meal plan and workout plan. It's a great way to start getting fit!
4) Gita - built by Piaggio, it’s a rolling case that follows you around. Carry home groceries, etc. in Italian style!
3) Alexa Smartphone App - finally the power of Alexa on the app. Yes! (Psst! Have you checked out Smarketing News on Alexa?)
2) Amazon’s Cashierless Store - opened in Seattle, it's the first cashierless store - all automated!
1) TytoHome Exam Kit - a complete doctor’s office for your phone. Look in ear, nose, throat, then video conference with your doctor.
Cory's Cool Thing:
ManyChat - chat with your clients directly through Facebook messages.