10 Coolest Things with Isabella Johnston
Items Mentioned in This Segment:
10) String Bike - a bicycle that doesn’t have a greasy, oily chain - it’s a powerful string instead.
9) Da Vinci Eye app - turns your phone into tracing paper. OR Rylo - small like a GoPro but looks easier to work with. (Isabella talks about Colorfy.)
8) RevolCamm Lens - 3 lens combined into one easy snap on for your iPhone - includes an LED light and mirror for perfect selfies or Rylo - a small camera similar to GoPro but easier to use
7) Head Case - put your face on your suitcase - become a giant head and never have your luggage mistaken as somebody else’s
6) What the Font? - take a picture of a font and have it automatically identified
5) VRKit - turn your smartphone into 360 degree camera using hardware (rotating mount/special lens) and app
4) Yeti - combine all your smart home devices (Nest, etc.) into an easy to use app.
3) Archie Analytics - Alexa will deliver you info from your Google Analytics in plain English!
2) 8kFlexwarm - a heated jacket that is controlled by an app
1) Women of NASA Legos! - real life superstars: 4 pioneering women of NASA— astronomer and educator Nancy Grace Roman, computer scientist and entrepreneur Margaret Hamilton, astronaut, physicist and entrepreneur Sally Ride and astronaut, physician and engineer Mae Jemison